Saint Luke's Senior Adult Community
Due to COVID-19, Senior Adults programming on site at Saint Luke's is suspended. However, our clergy and pastoral care staff remain available and committed to walking in spirit with you by reaching out through technology, phone, and mail, until we can be together again. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Let's Stay Connected
There are several ways to stay connected during this time of physical separation:
1. Join us for Noon Day Prayer every Monday through Friday on Saint Luke's Facebook page (you do not have to have a Facebook account to view the service). If you need help accessing these services, call us ahead of time or click here for directions!
2. Join us for our Sunday service at 10:30 am on Facebook (you do not have to have a Facebook account to view the service). If you need help accessing these services, call us ahead of time!
3. Call us, write us, email us. We want to hear from you.
Saint Luke's Church, 3736 Montrose Road, Bimingham, AL 35213
The Rev. Rebecca DeBow, Associate Rector email@example.com 205-802-6202
Sandy Porter, Director of Pastoral Care firstname.lastname@example.org 205-802-6207
The Rev. David Hall, Associate Rector email@example.com 205-802- 6203
Susanna Whitsett, Senior Adult Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 205.802.6217
For emergencies, please call 205-909-5907 and the priest on call
4. Assist our sewing ministry, Stitches, with mask-making. Contact Mariellen Morris email@example.com or 205.527.8833
5. For a prayer and study resource list, please contact Susanna Whitsett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205.802.6217
For more information contact Susanna Whitsett, Coordinator of Senior Adult Ministries at the office (205) 802-6217 or Email Susanna.