Nursery is provided for infants and preschoolers for all regularly scheduled worship services. Please see below for room assignments and other information for our nursery.
Questions? Contact Emily Boles, Director of Children’s Ministries
Sunday Morning Room Assignments
7:45 a.m. -11:45 a.m.
- Newborn to 12 months- Room 130A
- 12 to 24 months- Room 130B
- 24 to 36 months- Room 123
- Three’s- Room 125
Sunday Evening Room Assignments
5:00 p.m. -6:00 p.m.
- Newborn to 4 years- Room 130A
Wednesday Evening Room Assignments
5:30 p.m. -7:15 p.m.
- Newborn to 24 months- Room 130A
- 24 month to Three’s- Room 125
*All ages are by September 1st, 2012
Attention: We have implemented a new rule with our nursery and our Day School per a change in the Health and Safety Standards. (Per Standard 3.035 from the National Health and Safety Performance Standards). This new rule states that you not enter the following classrooms with your shoes on: 130A, 130B, 131, or 133. This new standard is just another way to help cut down on the spread of germs.
Here are your three options:
·Slip on the medical-style booties over your shoes before entering. These are available outside each of these classrooms. Please remove them and place them back in the bin when you leave.
·Take off your shoes and enter barefoot.
·Simply hand your child and their belongings over the door to the teacher.
Thank you for your cooperation. We strive to make Saint Luke’s a happy and healthy environment for everyone!
- Please bring bottles and other things your child may need while in our care, including diapers and a change of clothes. The nursery does not have access to these items unless you provide them.
- Please make us aware of any allergies your child has when you drop them off.
- On occasion, snacks are provided. Please let us know if you would not like your child to have a snack.
- Make sure to label everything you bring to ensure it is returned to you.
- Please try to leave all personal toys at home.
The health and safety of the children is very important to us. Please review our Health & Security policies below.
In general, children may come to the nursery when they have been symptom free for 24 hours. A child that is placed on antibiotics must be on this medication for 24 hours before coming to the nursery. We cannot give your child medicine while they are at church.
Please keep your children at home if they have shown any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours: Fever, Vomiting, Eye Drainage, Green or Yellow Runny Nose, Excessive Coughing, Diarrhea, Questionable Rash, mouth Sores with any Drooling, Any Communicable Disease, or if there is increased tiredness, irritability, or crying.
We want your child to feel loved and secure when they enter our building and we want you to feel secure about leaving your child in our care. Therefore, we place a high regard on security, with background checks on our nursery workers and by implementing security measures. Each time you bring your child to the nursery, you will be given a nametag to fill out and place on your child’s back. It has a parent receipt for you to hold on to. You will need to have this when you return to pick up your child.