Every Wednesday night we have supper from 5:30-6:15pm. From 6:30-7:15pm there is a contemplative service of Holy Eucharist with candlelight and music in our Chapel. As always, we hope people will use their Wednesday evening time at Saint Luke’s in whatever way suits them best. Some choose worship or a more formal educational gathering. Others meet for coffee and conversation or just a time of quiet. After supper, it’s “gather and scatter.”
Wednesday Night Supper and Programs
All Are Welcome. Nursery available for 6 weeks through 3k (5:30-7:15pm)
- Come to Graham Hall for supper beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Music Makers for children begins at 6:00-6:30 pm.
- Contemplative Eucharist - Chapel at 6:30 pm
- Programs for Adults in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm.
- Every Book of the Bible, a Bible study led by Rich Webster in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm.
Every Book of the Bible will resume September 3.
- Wednesday Night Seasons will be reading Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life around the Table by Shauna Niequist. This young writer shares her life as an author, speaker, wife, mother, homemaker, and food lover. Each chapter tells stories of hospitality and includes recipes! A brief summary of the chapter and discussion questions guide our study, so don’t worry if you don’t have time to read. For more information and to order the book, contact Rebecca DeBow at 802-6202 or rdebow@saint-luke’s.com . Led by Rebecca DeBow in the Founder’s Room for Mothers with children of any age. 6:15-7:15 pm
Nursery available until 7:15pm.
- Nursey 6 weeks – 24 months, Room 130A
- Nursey 24 months -3K, Room 125
- 4K – Kindergarten: Atrium of the Good Shepherd (Level I), Room 220 6:30-7:15pm.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Graders: B.L.A.S.T. (Bible Learning and Sharing Together), A mix of interactive Bible games, lessons, and works from the Atrium. Room 211 6:30-7:15pm.
- 4th - 6th graders: Bible Games. Room 212. 6:30- 7:15pm.
Beginning at 6:15pm. We worship as a big group first, then split into small groups from 6:30-7:15pm. Senior High meets in Room 224, Jr. High boys meet in Room 227, and Jr. High girls meet in Room 225.
No announcements on file.