Every Wednesday night we have supper from 5:30-6:30. From 6:30-7:15 there is a contemplative service of Holy Eucharist with candlelight and music in our Chapel. As always, we hope people will use their Wednesday evening time at Saint Luke’s in whatever way suits them best. Some choose worship or a more formal educational gathering. Others meet for coffee and conversation or just a time of quiet. After supper, it’s “gather and scatter.”
Wednesday Night Supper and Programs Begin September 11
All Are Welcome
- Come to Graham Hall for supper beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Programs for all ages begin at 6:30 pm
- Contemplative Eucharist - Chapel at 6:30 pm
- Programs for Adults in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm
- September 11 - Saint Luke’s choir presents a musical offering.
- September 18 - Kevin Higgins, director of Global Teams relates adventures sharing the Gospel acrolis gliographic and cultural boundaries.
- September 25 - Stories from Sawyerville Day Camp
- October 2 - The Rev. Doug Carpenter, author of A Powerful Blessing: The Life of Charles Colcock Jones Carpenter, Sr, Sixth Episcopal Bishop of Alabama
For Children - 6:30 pm
- 6 weeks through 3k (5:30-7:15)
- 6 weeks – 24 months, Room 130A
- 24 months -3K, Room 125
- 4K – Kindergarten:
- Atrium of the Good Shepherd (Level I), Room 220 6:30-7:15
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Graders:
- B.L.A.S.T. (Bible Learning and Sharing Together), A mix of interactive Bible games, lessons, and works from the Atrium. Room 211 6:30-7:15
No announcements on file.