Every Wednesday night we have supper from 5:30-6:15pm. From 6:30-7:15pm there is a contemplative service of Holy Eucharist with candlelight and music in our Chapel. As always, we hope people will use their Wednesday evening time at Saint Luke’s in whatever way suits them best. Some choose worship or a more formal educational gathering. Others meet for coffee and conversation or just a time of quiet. After supper, it’s “gather and scatter.”
Wednesday Night Supper and Programs
All Are Welcome. Nursery available for 6 weeks through 3k (5:30-7:15pm)
- Come to Graham Hall for supper beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Music Makers for children begins at 6:00-6:30 pm.
- Contemplative Eucharist - Chapel at 6:30 pm
- Programs for Adults in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm.
- Every Book of the Bible, a Bible study led by Rich Webster in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm.
- Wednesday Night Women’s Bible Study: Unhitching from the Crazy Train. 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm, Founders Room: Chasing our own picture of how life should look is like hitching a ride on the Crazy Train. Julie Sparkman’s bible study reminds women to seek God’s will through prayer and Bible study, so they can unhitch from the Crazy Train. There are two ways to participate in this study! Participants may prepare for Wednesday night discussions by downloading audio podcasts of Sparkman’s lectures and ordering her work book (for a small fee) at http://restore-ministries.org/product/unhitching-crazy-train-focus-facilitators-audiomp3-download-set/ Or, just show up on a Wednesday night, hear a summary of the lesson for that week, and join the discussion. Questions? Contact Rebecca DeBow, Email Rebecca, or 802-6202.
- Men’s Bible Study, Led by John Scott. 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm, Tilson Room. The group will be doing a study on wisdom and the book of Proverbs. For more information, contact John Scott at John@thecenterbham.org
Nursery available until 7:15pm.
- Nursey 6 weeks – 24 months, Room 130A
- Nursey 24 months -3K, Room 125
- 4K – Kindergarten: Atrium of the Good Shepherd (Level I), Room 220 6:30-7:15pm.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Graders: B.L.A.S.T. (Bible Learning and Sharing Together), A mix of interactive Bible games, lessons, and works from the Atrium. Room 211 6:30-7:15pm.
- 4th - 6th graders: Bible Games. Room 212. 6:30- 7:15pm.
Beginning at 6:15pm. We worship as a big group first, then split into small groups from 6:30-7:15pm. Senior High meets in Room 224, Jr. High boys meet in Room 232, and Jr. High girls meet in Room 225.
No announcements on file.