Every Wednesday night we have supper from 5:30-6:15pm. From 6:30-7:15pm there is a contemplative service of Holy Eucharist with candlelight and music in our Chapel. As always, we hope people will use their Wednesday evening time at Saint Luke’s in whatever way suits them best. Some choose worship or a more formal educational gathering. Others meet for coffee and conversation or just a time of quiet. After supper, it’s “gather and scatter.”
Wednesday Night Supper and Programs
All Are Welcome. Nursery available for 6 weeks through 3k (5:30-7:15pm)
- Come to Graham Hall for supper beginning at 5:30 pm.
- Music Makers for children begins at 6:00-6:30 pm.
- Contemplative Eucharist - Chapel at 6:30 pm
- Programs for Adults in Graham Hall - 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm.
- Seasons Two (for mothers of children, infants through high school) 6:15-7:15 pm Founders Room: Twelve Women of the Bible Videos of young leaders in women’s ministry present studies of women in the Bible, connecting them to contemporary concerns. For more information Email Rebecca DeBow
- Men’s Bible Study, Led by John Scott. 6:30 pm to 7:15 pm, Tilson Room. Men of all ages are invited to join this study of the Gospel of John.
Nursery available until 7:15pm.
- Nursey 6 weeks – 24 months, Room 130A
- Nursey 24 months -3K, Room 125
- 4K – Kindergarten: Atrium of the Good Shepherd (Level I), Room 220 6:30-7:15pm.
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Graders: B.L.A.S.T. (Bible Learning and Sharing Together), A mix of interactive Bible games, lessons, and works from the Atrium. Room 211 6:30-7:15pm.
- 4th - 6th graders: Bible Games. Room 212. 6:30- 7:15pm.
Beginning at 6:15pm. We worship as a big group first, then split into small groups from 6:30-7:15pm. Senior High meets in Room 224, Jr. High boys meet in Room 232, and Jr. High girls meet in Room 225.
No announcements on file.