Why We Are Different
- Our students to teacher ratios are much lower than the state requirements, in
addition to being lower than other school in this area.
- We offer competitive rates and fees.
- All classrooms have at least two teachers, in which nine out of ten
classrooms have teachers that are considered “Lead Teacher”,
meaning they have a degree in early childhood or a related field.
- We offer extra activities such as Sign Language, Spanish, and Music and
Movement without the extra pricing.
- We offer sibling discounts.
- We have floater teachers rather than substitutes. These floaters help out in
classrooms on a daily basis and if a teacher needs to be absent, the floater,
who is familiar with the school and children, fills in for the teachers.